Monday, August 23, 2010

Finally got around to picking up the Michael Rovnyak surfy photo taken a month ago. A friend took one look and asked "why are you doing the robot?" I just grimaced while my wife explained that that's how I look.

That's how I look.

Anyhow, MJR was kind enough to supply a bonus "clean" image for the blog. Nice.

*note the Dave Muller designed pelican tee.
* also saw the Amazon/Viking Laird Hamilton brood out in Montauk this weekend. Nearly stopped the car to point at the board that Mr. Hamilton's father shaped hisself. But I didn't. And I'm glad.

6 comments:

christian said...

I like the robot arm. Usually my arms are flailing like I'm trying to take flight.

Bubbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bubbie said...

I'd like to think that you're "conducting" with a baton..which is better that swatting with a swatter or doing the bird for that matter!
You are Arthur Fiedler and the wave is your Tanglewood!

Toddy said...

And why do I look so deadly serious. I guess tiny ripples bring out that side of me.

toddy said...

Either way, this is going over the boy's bed. There are not too many printed fotos of his poppy surfing floating around in hour house.

Mr. Lentini said...

classic robot mustachio move ..killer Im into it