Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Critical Slide Society

This outfit has been around a while. Things from them pop up on the Facebook feed and in emails and on blogs and so on and in true slacker fashion I've never really checked them out with the special thinking eye. Yesterday I see this great photo appear on the screen and I click it.  Then I see all these other photos appear that I like just as much, if not more.  This sort of viewing is not enough to make me feel ok about not being in the water this morning. I must have this crazy mixed up karma that gives me so much and then tugs the rug out right when the waves get surfable.  It drives me insane. Anyhow, these photos are full of the promise of better times had soon. via CSS.

2 comments:

Cruiser said...

Nice stuff! Keep up the work on posts like this....enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

browse around this web-site replica bags china visit our website replica bags buy online article source replica bags buy online