Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kassia Meador & Mikey DeTemple Film Screening Recap

Models, hipsters, movers, shakers, tall people, short people, Soho types, Williamsburg types. Lila Jean! Chris Mosier! Thad! Ruth! Antonio! Surf Collective Joe! That other guy! There was a lot of talking to people while watching their eyes scan the room past your head. There was a lot of talking to people you were glad you bumped into. Beer! Booze! Pretty girls! Handsome men! New York, New York, New York. A fun scene.





5 comments:

Mr. Lentini said...

that clip sucked period

Anonymous said...

I just watched the new Corona Taylor Steele commercial and it made me barf.

EditorialBoard said...

Ah oh, it's not so awful. They're just goofing around.

EditorialBoard said...

And I meant Mikey and Kassia's joint. Not the Corona thing, which I'll find and post here.

adelaide web design said...

That film screening sure looks like a success. The people are buzzing over it. Wish I was there.