Thursday, November 1, 2012

A direct chance to help:



"To all my friends in Williamsburg, Greenpoint, Long island City, I'm going to be running around tomorrow collecting some clothing and canned goods for some friends who lost their homes. If you have anything to spare let me know. I can either pick it up from you or you can drop it off with Toddy Stewart at Picture Farm Studios 338 Wythe Avenue · Brooklyn, NY 11211. Let me know if anyone would like to donate anything? 
Thank you all and my thoughts go out to everyone who has been affected by this storm."

So many lost their homes, if you haven't given anything yet and are looking for a one to one opportunity to give something to someone close... these friends are among the ones who lost so much, and it's getting cold and they've literally lost all their clothes, blankets, everything...

Please think of what it would be you'd need at a time like this.  A warm jacket, some mittens, some muck boots, a fresh pair of underwear and something to put it all in...

Please bring stuff over tonight* or tomorrow morning.

DROP OFF UNTIL NOON


*Feel free to shoot me an email endlessbummerny@gmail.com if you have something you can drop off tonight or need me to pick up.

No comments: