Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Cali 250 : A Spitcast Adventure

I've known Jack for a long time. Well, long by some standards, maybe by your standards, wish I knew for sure, I don't want to step on anyone's toes, not here on the Endless Bummer New York No Surf Blog. But anyhow, I've known Jack. Let's leave it at that. No, let's not. Wrong connotation. Jack is my friend.  Jack married Stacey who is also a friend. Not a long-time friend like Jack (here we go again) but a medium time friend, and if you knew them they'd be your friend too, because they are lovely people and who doesn't want to be friends with lovely people?  Well, anyhow, they are also surfers and also very bright. Well, bright by some standards, but let's not get into that because they are smarties by my standards and my standards for smartness are pretty high anyhow.  At least I think they are. Maybe you don't agree? I don't want to know. But they've been working on this idea for a while and they are working even harder on it now and I think it's a great idea and it involves a lot of math, which, if you know anything about me, you know I'm bad at.  Especially if you live in California, read this and enjoy the bounty of thought that goes into a surf report that has a bounty of thought going into it.

No comments: