Sunday, February 3, 2013

¡This Is It! A Zebulon Document



Well, if you know anything about me, you know I'm not very good at math.  But if you know anything else about me, you know how much I have esteemed, leaned on and wallowed around the gilt halls of the bar once known as Zebulon.  You also might have noted that the place shut its doors at the end of last year sending a rippling tidal wave of sadness through the last dregs of a year already filled to the brim with anguish.  That being said, as with the death of any great personality, the wake is celebration fueled and the lasting effects are like a time-released capsule of nostalgic joy.  I had the chance to hang around Zebulon quite a bit that last week and was able to capture some special moments.  Click the big type there to see what I mean...

1 comment:

kelvin freely said...

nice photos. touching tribute