Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Have Mercy. Unfriend Me Now.

Sometimes I unfriend people. Yeah, I guess I care.  Like sometimes I don't think about someone and then I see a post on Facebook from that person and I don't really want to see a post from that person, mucking up my perfect Facebook feed as it is.  Sometimes I see someone on the street and I think "oh yeah, there's that person" and later on they'll show up in a post in my feed and I say "oh yeah, that person again." I unfriend those people too. Sometimes when people post pictures of me from high school, or when I was somewhat younger or a photo of me that I don't like.  I'll go right ahead and unfriend those people.  Sometimes I unfriend my friends because I'm sick of their shit. I'd like to say I'd unfriend people who put up posts about adopting puppies, but I rarely do since I usually like those people, I just don't want to be looking at adoptable puppies. Sometimes I go a few days without surfing, and then someone puts up an image of them surfing I sorta go "grrrrrr" but I don't unfriend those people. 'Cus they're surfing. And I'm not.

No comments: