Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Get a load of this guy...



I first met Mick at the initial New York Surf Film Festival a few years ago.  I was hanging around the after party, alone and in a corner nervously sipping on a Red Bull.  He sauntered past and struck up the only face-to-face conversation we've had.  That ended up leading to a number of other digital conversations later on.   It's funny how a relationship can happen over the internet.  I don't hink I've had too many of those.  My old fashioned, pre-cell phone brain has a tough time getting around the fact that this sort of detached yet lively thing can actually happen.  But I guess if one puts the energy in...
Anyhow, he has more than a few things boiling in the pot and a regular check in on his blog Safe To Sea is a blog-roll must.  Here is a guy I can say I learned to greatly admire from the digital afar.  Check out Ty Breuer's interview here.

1 comment:

sofa set cover price said...

Anyhow, he has more than a few things boiling in the pot and a regular check in on his blog Safe To Sea is a blog-roll must. Here is a guy I can say I learned to greatly admire from the digital afar. Check out Ty Breuer's interview here.
black salwar kameez ladies
ladies black salwar kameez