Monday, January 3, 2011

1994


The non-calendar year somewhere from the summer of 1994 through the summer of 1995 was a watershed non-calendar year for me. I have been ruminating recently, as season often has it, most notably how much I've been able to get back into the water this last year. It caught me then, upon passing a mirror tonight, catching myself sideways, the similarity of visage from those months and these, reminding me a bit of a photo once taken. I rooted for a while and finally found it, passing by countless hilarious images in their own right.
Someday I'll make Antonio dig up a pre-surf photo of his own from the same time period. That'll be a hoot.

3 comments:

Mr. Lentini said...

sick tevas

toddy said...

Yeah. I were only a couple years out of the early 90s Seattle sphere of influence.

gustav said...

Ya grommet!