Friday, May 18, 2012

I Want To Go To There


Alex Knost is funny subject matter. I get the feeling there were a lot of haters out there at some point and maybe that whole thing blew over as people begrudgingly accepted how fun it is to watch him surf. Or maybe there are still haters. Or maybe there never were. I've never met the guy but he seems squarely in the creative camp. But everytime he is around these parts and playing music and surfing and whatever, I seem to be elsewhere. Then again, I didn't surf yesterday, or today, so I don't seem to be anywhere these days. The funny thing is, I actually asked myself if I wanted to post a clip of just Alex Knost surfing. I'm not sure where that comes from. But the water looks too clean, the beach too perfect, the surfing too fun not to.
Oh yeah... via Desillusion.

No comments: