Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sandy Help LB Update


"I am going to need lots of help. I have a few options where people can volunteer. The following is option one. The only requirements are a willingness to help other people and a positive attitude. This is for all ages...

1. Operations Sandy Claus- My office is stuffed with stuffed stockings. We started handing these stockings and gifts out in Long Beach last weekend. As many as we handed out, I got twice as many more donated to me...haha. SO, now I have more then ever and I will need lots of volunteers! Bring your friends bring your family. 

Here is the plan. People can hand out these out during the week now but most people wont be home. The BIG days will be Saturday December 22nd and Sunday December 23rd. I also see this overflowing into Monday December 24th (Christmas Eve) as many residents will be off and home that day as well. 

Here is how you get involved. Just show up (bring your Santa hats to wear) at my office and grab a few boxes of stockings. I will assign everyone a block or two to go knock on doors and spread the love. Its that simple. Show up, grab some stockings and go have some fun. I am at 120 West Park Ave Suite 103 Long Beach NY 11561. Its a boarded up Remax office in the covered garage next to Sutton Place restaurant. Thank you and I need people to help!!....-Bryan Murphy"

No comments: